The Xtension Pro™
Technimount’s Xtension Pro system is a long-awaited solution for the EMS and hospital industries. It’s is a medical tablet that attaches to stretchers. This revolutionary solution was developed to offer a safe way to transport medical devices such mechanical hearts, ventilators as well as perfusion and syringe pumps. It temporarily gives you additional mounting space on either side of your stretcher.
Dimensions: 16-1/2’’ x 11-3/8″ x 8-3/4” (pc.) L x D x H
Plate Height: 2”
Weight: 9.14 lbs
- Gives additional temporary space on stretcher for equipment or working surface.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Standardized systems designed to fit any ambulance configuration.
- Adapts to fit either side of stretcher.
- Resists to impacts of many times the G Force.
- Compatible with Technimount stretcher support frame.
- Quick, safe and consistent locking systems.
- Vertical or horizontal locking mechanism for stretchers.
- Moving parts in red for quick identification.
- Adaptable plate for narrow vehicle configuration.
- No modification of medical devices needed.
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium.
- Does not rust, made with high grade aluminum.
- 5-years full warranty.
- Ferno and Stryker stretchers (popular stretcher models)
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries which can lead to expensive lawsuits.