Bracket Pro Serie® 70
Mounting System For Philips Intellivue MMS X2 Patient Monitor
Technimount System’s Bracket Pro Serie® 70 is designed for fast access to the unit, with little effort in times of emergency uses. Features include a lightweight design, incorporates a quick release/reattachment mechanism and an anodized finish of 15 microns for scratch and corrosion resistance. When combined with the Micro Surface Base, it allows a 360 degrees rotation of the medical device while securely locked. The Bracket Pro Serie® 70 can also be installed on an IV Pole holder using a screw mechanism. If the medical device requires a cordless use, a bracket is also available to transport the battery.
- SAE J3043 certification in process
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage.
- Also available for battery transportation
- A red colored release mechanism
- Self-locking mechanism
- 360 ̊ swivel base with locking system
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium
- Rust-resistant made of high-grade aluminum
- 1-year full warranty.
Philips Intellivue MMS X2 patient monitor for:
- Crash carts
- Incubator Cots
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits. Our mounting systems provide you with peace of mind that your team and patients are safe.