Bracket Pro Serie® 120-GR
Mounting System For Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pumps
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 120-GR mounting system is designed to provide ground EMS and Critical Care Transport crews a safe solution to securely transport 3 Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pumps.
Designed with an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc to support multiple mounting configurations, it easily installs on stretchers/cots and wall systems. Compatible with the Safety MD Transporter (Vertical), the 360° device rotation ensures EMS Providers have complete access and visibility to the Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pumps from all angles during patient transport.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 120-GR retains the medical devices on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanisms for each pump, with Quick Release Mechanisms to instantly remove them for maintenance. Its integrated IV Pole with Quick Release Mechanism for use during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher can be stored on the back of the Bracket Pro Serie® 120-GR when not in use.
Made from high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finished and an integrated transport handle, it is designed to comply with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices, SAE J3043 (in process).
- Designed for ground EMS/Critical Care Transport of 3 Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pumps
- Increases flexibility in EMS/Critical Care Transport practices with multiple configuration options available (stretcher/cot and wall systems)
- Medical devices retained on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanism for each pump
- Access to the medical devices from all angles (360° rotation on the Safety MD Transporter with Vertical Micro Base)
- Quick Release Mechanism to instantly remove the pump from the bracket
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the bracket for maintenance
- IV Pole with Quick Release Mechanism for use during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher
- Quickly install the IV Pole during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher, and store directly on the back of the bracket when not in use
- Sturdy, ergonomic handle for easily handling as bracket is manipulated during patient transport
- No interference with the medical device components, cables and tubing
- Made from high-density aluminium with silver-anodized finish
- Designed to comply with the highest industry standards and regulations, SAE J3043 (in process)
- Reduces the risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during ground EMS and Critical Care Transport
- EMS Vehicles
- Ground Ambulances
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.