Bracket Pro Serie® 121-FL
Mounting System For Baxter Spectrum IQ Infusion Pumps
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 121-FL mounting system is designed to provide air and ground EMS and Critical Care Transport crews a safe solution to securely transport 3 Baxter Spectrum IQ Infusion Pumps.
Designed with a Bottom Micro Disc and an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc to support multiple mounting configurations, it is a highly flexible mounting system which can be installed and transferred between stretchers/cots, counters and walls in aircraft and ground ambulances. Compatible with the Safety MD Transporter (Vertical and Horizontal), the 360° device rotation ensures EMS Providers have complete access and visibility to the Baxter Spectrum IQ Infusion Pumps from all angles during patient transport.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 121-FL retains the medical devices on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanisms for each pump, with Quick Release Mechanisms to instantly remove them for maintenance. Its integrated IV Pole with Quick Release Mechanism for use during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher can be stored on the back of the Bracket Pro Serie® 121-FL when not in use.
Made from high-density aluminum with blue-anodized finished and a molded polyurethane transport handle, it is designed to comply with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices including SAE J3043, FAA-FAR-DOT 27.561 & DOT 27.562 up to 20G (in process).
- Designed for air and ground EMS/Critical Care Transport of 3 Baxter Spectrum IQ Infusion Pumps
- Increases flexibility in EMS/Critical Care Transport practices with multiple configuration options available (stretcher/cot, surfaces and wall systems)
- Medical devices retained on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanism for each pump
- Access to the medical devices from all angles (360° rotation on the Safety MD Transporter with Vertical and Horizontal Micro Base)
- Quick Release Mechanism to instantly remove the pumps from the bracket
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the bracket for maintenance
- IV Pole with Quick Release Mechanism for use during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher
- Quickly install the IV Pole during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher, and store directly on the back of the bracket when not in use
- Sturdy, ergonomic molded polyurethane handle for easily handling as bracket is manipulated during patient transport
- No interference with the medical device components, cables and tubing
- Made from high-density aluminium with blue-anodized finish
- Designed to comply with the highest industry standards and regulations, SAE J3043, FAA-FAR-DOT-27.561 & DOT 27.562 up to 20G (in process)
- Reduces the risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during air and ground transport
- EMS Vehicles
- Ground Ambulances
- Air Ambulances
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.