Bracket Pro Serie® 80-FL
Mounting System For B.Braun Infusomat or Perfusor Space Pumps
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 80-FL mounting system securely stacks 3 or 4 B.Braun Infusomat or Perfusor Space Pumps vertically on independent shelves, complying with industry safety standards and regulations.
Designed with a Bottom Micro Disc and an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc to support multiple mounting configurations, it is a highly flexible mounting system that can be easily installed and transferred between the stretcher/cot, counters and walls in aircraft and ground ambulances. Compatible with the Safety MD Transporter (Vertical and Horizontal Micro Base), the 360° device rotation ensures EMS Providers have complete access and visibility to the medical devices from all angles during patient transport.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 80-FL retains the medical devices on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanisms on each shelf, with Red Quick Release Mechanisms to instantly remove them for maintenance. Easily install the IV Pole with Red Quick Release Mechanism during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher.
Tested to withstand demanding air and ground EMS and Critical Care Transport environments, its made from high-density aluminum with blue-anodized finished with a molded polyurethane transport handle. The Bracket Pro Serie® 80-FL is designed to comply with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices including SAE J3043, FAA-FAR-DOT 27.561 & DOT 27.562 up to 20G (in process).
- Designed for air and ground EMS/Critical Care Transport of 3 or 4 B.Braun Infusomat or Perfusor Pumps
- Flexible for use in different applications and adaptable to the quantity of pumps required for transport (stretcher/cot, surface and wall systems)
- Medical devices retained on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanism on each shelf
- Access to the medical devices from all angles (360° rotation on the Safety MD Transporter with Vertical and Horizontal Micro Base)
- Red Quick Release Mechanism to instantly remove the pump from the bracket
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the bracket for maintenance
- IV Pole with Red Quick Release Mechanism for use during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher
- Quickly install the IV Pole during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher
- Sturdy, ergonomic molded polyurethane handle for easily handling as bracket is manipulated during patient transport
- No interference with the medical device components, cables and tubing
- Made from high-density aluminium with silver-anodized finish
- Designed to comply with the highest industry standards and regulations, SAE J3043, FAA-FAR-DOT 27.561 & DOT 27.562 up to 20G (in process)
- Reduces the risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during air and ground EMS and Critical Care Transport
- EMS Vehicles
- Ground Ambulances
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.