Bracket Pro Serie® 80-GR
Mounting System For B.Braun Infusomat or Perfusor Space Pumps
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 80-GR mounting system securely stacks 3 B.Braun Infusomat or Perfusor Space Pumps vertically on independent shelves, complying with industry safety standards and regulations.
Designed with an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc to support multiple mounting configurations, it easily installs on stretchers/cots and wall systems in ground ambulances. Compatible with the Safety MD Transporter (Vertical), the 360° device rotation ensures EMS Providers have complete access and visibility to the medical devices from all angles during patient transport.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 80-GR retains the medical devices on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanisms on each shelf, with Red Quick Release Mechanisms to instantly remove them for maintenance. Easily install the IV Pole with Red Quick Release Mechanism during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher.
Made from high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finished and an integrated transport handle, it is designed to comply with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices including SAE J3043.
- Designed for ground EMS/Critical Care Transport of 3 B.Braun Infusomat or Perfusor Pumps
- Flexible for use in different applications and adaptable to the quantity of pumps required for transport (stretcher/cot and wall systems)
- Medical devices retained on the main assembly with proprietary locking mechanism on each shelf
- Access to the medical devices from all angles (360° rotation on the Safety MD Transporter with Vertical Micro Base)
- Red Quick Release Mechanism to instantly remove the pump from the bracket
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the bracket for maintenance
- IV Pole with Red Quick Release Mechanism for use during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher
- Quickly install the IV Pole during temporary transfer from bed to stretcher
- Sturdy, ergonomic handle for easily handling as bracket is manipulated during patient transport
- No interference with the medical device components, cables and tubing
- Made from high-density aluminium with silver-anodized finish
- Designed to comply with the highest industry standards and regulations, SAE J3043 (in process)
- Reduces the risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during ground EMS and Critical Care Transport
- EMS Vehicles
- Ground Ambulances
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.