Bracket Pro Serie® 60-FL
Mounting System For the Hamilton-T1 from Hamilton Medical
The Bracket Pro Serie® 60-FL is designed to secure the HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator from Hamilton Medical® during air and ground EMS and critical care transport.
Designed with a standard bottom disc and an anti-rotation disc, this solution can be installed in various mounting configurations on surfaces, stretchers, and wall mounts. This bracket allows full access to ventilator connectors and tubing at all times, ensuring crucial patient connections. Flexible across diverse settings, the Bracket Pro Serie – FL adapts to different patient needs while providing quick deployment in emergencies.
Tested in compliance with the highest industry safety standards for air and ground transport of medical devices.
- Flexible for use in different air (and ground) applications
- Standard bottom disc and anti-rotation micro disc
- Rotary locking system to easily install and remove the device from the bracket
- No interference with medical device components, connectors and tubings
- Solution compatible with Technimount’s Standard Surface Base, Floor Mount, Wall Mount and more
- Access to the medical device from all angles with the standard bottom disc (360º rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base)
- No screws or attachments into the housing of the medical device
- Made from high-density aluminum with blue-anodized finish
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants for easy cleaning
- Tested in compliance with FAA § 23 & 27 (applicable sections) and SAE J3043
Air and Ground EMS Vehicles: