IV Stand – 100 Series
Mounting System for Perfusion Pumps, Fluid Bags and Small Medical Devices
The IV Stand – 100 Series is a flexible solution designed to mount pumps, fluid bags and other small medical devices in hospital and clinic environments.
Its highly stable, 6-leg, steel weighted-base and aluminum pole structure safely supports multiple medical devices at patient bedside or during intra-hospital transfer. The low-noise, smooth gliding rubber caster wheels make it easy to move for healthcare providers and patients.
Technimount Medical IV Stands are available in multiple configurations for light duty, heavy duty and for intensive use.
- Heavy-duty IV Stand designed for pumps, fluid bags and other small medical devices
- Developed for heavy-duty hospital and clinic environments
- High-density aluminum poles with silver-anodized finish and medical grade white powder-coated paint
- Sturdy pole structure is capable of securely holding the Pump Carrier
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Easy to clean and disinfect as structure is resistant to a broad range of fluids and solutions
- 6-leg carbon-steel base with white powder-coated paint for maximum stability and durability
- Stable, weighted-base design for safe mounting and transfer of medical devices
- 3″ swivel ball-bearing caster rubber wheels for easy movement, low-noise and flooring protection
- Low-noise, smooth gliding wheels for easy movement and transfer
- Easy-to-turn collar to raise or lower the top pole to the desired height and tighten into place for safe positioning adjustment
- Safely and quickly adjust the height of the pole for proper positioning
- Reinforced pole structure using a deep sleeve stabilizer combined with four screws strategically positioned
- Increase the solidity of the assembly, prolonging the product lifetime
- Compatible with all Technimount Medical accessories and carrier systems for the IV Stand
- Multiple models and configuration options are available