The Micro Base ProTM mounting solution is designed for quick installation of small (less than 15 lbs.) portable medical devices on a surface base. The surface base mounting system provides interchangeability with various smaller medical devices. This enables the end user flexibility with multiple brands when utilizing Technimount System’s mounting system. Different surface base sizes are available such as the Standard and Extended Bases. The Micro Base can also be used on a Wall Mount System.
- SAE J3043 certification in process
- Small and lightweight for minimum usage space
- A safe locking mechanism (self-locking)
- Release mechanism identified in red for easy access, easy to release
- Locking system resists to impacts many times the G-Force, according to SAE J3043.
- Protected with a 15 microns anodization process
- Resistant to biological fluids and sodium
- Insensitive to rust
- Interchangeability between the base to all kind of mounts for medical devices which gives flexibility
- Tested 20,000 +press & release activations without any reduction in use
- 1-year full warranty
Small medical devices (less than 15 lbs.) in:
- Crash Cart
- Emergency Room
- Incubator Cot
- Wall Mount
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits, and protects your equipment for a better durability.