Stretcher Mounting System For Tablets
Technimount’s Techni-Tab™ Assistant is the first mounting system for tablets designed to be securely installed on the stretcher during patient transport. With multiple configurations available, it can be easily installed at various stretcher positions such as the patient left or patient right side. A highly flexible solution, it enables EMS responders to keep their tablets close to patients, making it readily available to enter information when needed.
The Techni-Tab Assistant’s Standard Side Mount and Extended Side Mount options ensure tablets are securely installed during transport to decrease the risk of lost, stolen, or damaged equipment. It’s Extended Side Mount has two available positions, 0° and 45°, providing EMS responders a clear view of the tablet screen to easily continue working during patient transport.
Made from high-density aluminum with black-anodized finish, it is a lightweight and robust stretcher mounting system designed for tough EMS environments.
- Stretcher mounting options available such as the patient left or patient right side
- Securely install the tablet to various stretcher positions during patient transport
- Extended Side Mount has two positions, 0° and 45°
- Clearly view the tablet screen to continue entering information during transport
- Robust support system to securely install the tablet to the stretcher
- Reduces the risk of damaged or lost equipment as the tablet is properly secured during transport
- Quick release mechanism to easily deploy the tablet from the stretcher for fast and easy access during emergency calls
- Components and features are respected as the bracket attaches to the outer points of the tablet
- No interference with tablet ports, connectors, buttons, camera or microphone
- Made from high-density aluminum with black-anodized finish
- Lightweight and robust stretcher mounting system designed for tough EMS environments
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical equipment is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.