Wall Mount Pro™
Bracket Mounting System for Wall Installations
The Wall Mount Pro™ is designed to secure medical devices to emergency vehicle walls, providing fast and easy access to them while maximizing the workspace environment.
Designed to be used with Technimount System’s Standard Surface Base or Extended Base, it is compatible with the Bracket Pro Serie® mounting system product line. A flexible solution, it enables EMS Providers to easily transfer their medical device from the stretcher or counter to the wall. Providing access to the medical device from both sides of the Wall Mount Pro, the Red Quick Release Mechanism on the Standard Surface Base and Extended Base ensures easy installation and removal of the medical equipment during emergencies.
Lightweight and compact, the design of the Wall Mount Pro complies with the highest industry safety standards and regulations for the secure transport of medical devices, SAE J3043.
- Designed to secure medical devices on emergency vehicle walls for fast and easy access during patient transport
- Minimum space required for installation, maximizing workspace environments inside emergency vehicles
- Certified mounting system that complies with the highest industry standards and regulations for the secure transport of medical devices, SAE J3043
- Reduce risks of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during EMS and Critical Care Transport
- Quick and easy to install on emergency vehicle walls with multiple attachment points for maximum flexibility
- Access to the medical device from both sides of the Wall Mount Pro
- Red Quick Release Mechanism on the Standard Surface Base and Extended Base for easy installation and removal of the medical device
- Made from high-density aluminium with silver-anodized finish
- Resistant to biological fluids, sodium and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Compatible with the Standard Surface Base, Extended Base and all Technimount System products with the Standard Bottom, Disc such as the Bracket Pro Serie®
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.