Bracket Pro Serie® 76
Mounting System For Philips Tempus Pro
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 76 is the only universal mounting system designed to secure the Philips Tempus Pro during air and ground EMS transport, with or without its Smart Mount device. Made from high-density aluminum with a polyurethane plastic transport handle, its design complies with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices including SAE J3043, FAA-FAR-DOT 27.561 and DOT 27.562.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 76 features a one-handed, Red Quick Release Mechanism on the top of the bracket for easy installation and removal of the medical device from the mounting system. It respects access to the medical device components and features, ensuring no interference with the medical device printer, cables and connectors.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 76 secures the Tempus Pro without screws, respecting the integrity of the medical device. Highly flexible, its anti-rotation back disc and standard bottom disc enables the Tempus Pro to be installed on stretchers/cots, counters and walls in ground and air ambulances.
Technimount also offers the Bracket Pro Serie® 76 – SMT designed for the Tempus Pro with Smart Mount.
- Designed for air and ground EMS transportation of the Philips Tempus LS, with or without its Smart Mount device
- Flexible for use in different applications (surface, floor, cot/stretcher, and wall systems) as well as in other EMS and military environments
- Bracket respects access to medical device components and features
- No interference with the medical device printer, components, connectors and wires
- One-Handed, Red Quick Release Mechanism on the right side of the bracket
- Bracket secures the medical device without screws
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the mounting system
- Anti-rotation back disc and universal standard bottom disc for support on different arm and wall systems
- Access to medical device from all angles (360° rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base)
- Made from high-density aluminum with black-anodized finish with polyurethane plastic transport handle
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants for easy cleaning
- Design complies with SAE J3043 (in process)
- Design complies with FAA-FAR-DOT 27.561 and DOT 27.562 (in process)
- Reduces the risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during air and ground transport
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.