Bracket Pro Serie® 160
Mounting System For NEOPUFF™ Infant T-Piece Resuscitator
Designed for the Neonatal Stretcher System
The Bracket Pro Serie® 160 is designed to provide neonatal transport teams with a safe solution to securely transport the NEOPUFF™ Infant T-Piece Resuscitator during inter-hospital transfers for neonatal critical care. Made from high-density aluminium with black-anodized finish, its design complies to the highest industry safety standards for medical device transport, SAE J3043.
Designed with an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc to support multiple mounting configurations, it easily installs on stretchers/cots and wall systems. Compatible with the Safety MD Transporter (Vertical), the 360° device rotation ensures neonatal critical care transport teams have complete access and visibility to the medical device from all angles during patient transport.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 160 does not interfere with the medical device components or features and is resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants for easy cleaning.
- Designed for the Neonatal Stretcher System
- Mounting solution designed to comply with the highest industry safety standards for the transport of medical equipment, SAE J3043
- Anti-Rotation Micro Disc allowing various configurations of vertical mounting on stretcher and wall systems
- Bracket respects the integrity and functionality of the medical device
- High-density aluminum with black-anodized finish
- Compatible with the Safety MD-Transporter™ and other Technimount EMS products with a Micro Base
- Reduces the risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during ground transport
- Flexible solution ensuring medical device is within reach at all times
- Safe mounting system to ensure medical device is secure during patient transport
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Access to the medical device from all angles (360° rotation on the Safety MD Transporter)
- Neonatal Stretcher System
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.