The Xtension Pro™ – Transportation Shelf
Technimount’s Xtension ProTM – Transportation Shelf is designed to transport any medical devices such as monitors, ventilators and defibrillators on a stretcher in a secure way. The system allows you to temporarily transform your stretcher by quickly adding a mounting plate or extra working surface on either side. This mounting solution provides safety for patients, clinicians, and medical devices.
Dimensions: 16-1/2’’ x 11-3/8″ x 8-3/4” (pc.) L x D x H
Plate Height: 2”
Weight: 9.14 lbs (plate only without device)
- Gives additional temporary space on stretcher for equipment or working surface.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Standardized systems designed to fit any ambulance configuration.
- Adapts to fit either side of stretcher.
- Resists to impacts of many times the G Force.
- Compatible with Technimount stretcher support frame.
- Quick, safe and consistent locking systems.
- Vertical or horizontal locking mechanism for stretchers.
- Moving parts in red for quick identification.
- Adaptable plate for narrow vehicle configuration.
- No modification of medical devices needed.
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium.
- Rust resistant, made with high grade aluminum.
- Electrochemical coated for increased durability.
- 5-years full warranty in hospital.
- Alternative transportation solution for medical devices
- Ferno and Stryker stretchers (popular stretcher models)
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries which can lead to expensive lawsuits.