Bracket Pro Serie 35™ – Heavy Duty
Mounting System For Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control) LIFEPAK® 15 Monitor/Defibrillator
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie™ 35 – Heavy Duty (BP 35 HD) mounting system is designed to secure your LIFEPAK® 15 Monitor/Defibrillator from Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control). The BP 35 HD is specifically designed and developed to answer the market’s needs for a more robust solution for extreme use in tougher emergency environments. The BP 35 HD is a lightweight product similar to the standard BP 35 version. Made for intensive use of medical devices, the heavy-duty version is thicker and stronger with an anodized finish of 50 micron which reduces the flex.
When you combine your BP 35 HD with a Technimount base, Stretcher system or wall mount, you can safely and quickly move your medical devices from one place to another, where you need them most at that time for your patient. This will also support your crew and protect them in case of an accident.
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously
- Locking system resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base with a locking system (no free rotation)
- 50 microns anodization ensuring better scratch/corrosion resistance
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium
- Insensitive to rust
- Made of high grade and high-density aluminum
- 1-year full warranty
Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control) LP-15 defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.