Mounting System for Infusion Pumps
The Pump Carrier mounting system is a flexible solution used to mount infusion pumps in hospital and clinic environments. Its revolutionary Front Clamp Knob is easy to access and makes it faster and more efficient to secure or release the Pump Carrier from an IV pole in only 8 turns.
Made from high-density aluminum with silver and black-anodized finish, it has an integrated medical grade power strip with 4 outlets with surge protection. Its built-in power cable holders help prevent potential tripping hazards during transfer. The Pump Carrier is also easy to clean and disinfect as it is resistant to a wide range of fluids and sodiums.
The Pump Carrier is a lightweight and robust solution designed to hold 1 to 3 pumps with horizontal configuration. Other options and accessories are also available.
- Horizontal design for pumps with improved cable management from built-in power cord cable holder
- Securely holds from 1 to 3 pumps, with built-in power cord cable holders to prevent potential tripping hazard during transfer
- Innovative Front Clamp Knob easily secures or releases the clamp from the IV pole in only 8 turns
- Requiring less turns, the Front Clamp Knob provides easy access to quickly and efficiently secure or release the Pump Carrier from the IV pole
- Robust structure made from high-density aluminum with silver and black-anodized finish
- Lightweight carrier with back clamp for easy and fast adjustments
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Easy to clean and disinfect as Pump Carrier is resistant to a wide range of fluids and solutions
- Integrated medical grade power strip with 4 outlets with surge protection
- Conveniently plug electronic medical devices into the integrated medical grade power strip
- Compatible with all Technimount Medical accessories and standard IV Stands
- Multiple configuration options and accessories are available