Bracket Pro Serie® 122
Mounting System For Baxter Colleague® CX Volumetric Infusion Pump
Designed for the Neonatal Stretcher System
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 122 is designed to provide neonatal transport teams with a safe solution to securely transport the Baxter Colleague® CX Volumetric Infusion Pump during inter-hospital transfers for neonatal critical care. Made from high-density aluminum with black-anodized finish, it is designed to comply with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices including SAE J3043.
Designed with a Standard Bottom Disc to support multiple mounting configurations, it easily installs on stretchers and horizontal mounting systems in ground ambulances. Compatible with the Standard Surface Base, the 360° device rotation ensures EMS Providers have complete access and visibility to the medical devices from all angles during patient transport.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 122 features front and rear blocks to secure the medical device in the bracket during transport.
- Designed for the Neonatal Stretcher System
- Mounting solution designed to comply with the highest industry safety standards for transport of medical equipment, SAE J3043
- Standard Bottom Disc allowing various configurations of horizontal mounting systems
- Front and rear blocks to secure the medical device in the bracket
- High-density aluminum with black-anodized finish
- Compatible with the Technimount EMS Standard Surface Base
- Reduces risks of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crew during Critical Care transport
- Flexible solution ensuring medical device is within reach at all times
- Safe mounting system to ensure medical device is secure during the patient transport
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Access to medical device from all angles (360° rotation on the Safety MD Transporter)
- EMS Vehicles
- Ground Ambulances
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.