The Xtension Pro™ – ECMO
Technimount’s Xtension ProTM – ECMO system is designed to transport ECMO devices, such as Cardiohelp system, on a stretcher in a secure way. This long-awaited solution for EMS and hospital industries is a medical tablet that attaches to stretchers. It temporarily gives you additional mounting space on either side of your stretcher. This mounting solution provides safety for patients, clinicians, and medical devices.
Dimensions: 16-1/2’’ x 11-3/8″ x 8-3/4” (pc.) L x D x H
Plate Height: 2”
Weight: 9.09 lbs (plate only without device)
- Gives additional temporary space on stretcher for equipment or working surface.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Standardized systems designed to fit any ambulance configuration.
- Adapts to fit either side of stretcher.
- Resists to impacts of many times the G Force.
- Compatible with Technimount stretcher support frame.
- Quick, safe and consistent locking systems.
- Vertical or horizontal locking mechanism for stretchers.
- Moving parts in red for quick identification.
- Adaptable plate for narrow vehicle configuration.
- No modification of medical devices needed.
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium.
- Rust resistant, made with high grade aluminum.
- Electrochemical coated for increased durability.
- 5-years full warranty in hospital.
- ECMO devices (i.e. Cardiohelp system)
- Ferno and Stryker stretchers (popular stretcher models)
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries which can lead to expensive lawsuits.