IV Stand – 115
Universal IV Pole for Pumps, Pump Carrier and Fluid Bags
The IV Stand – 115 is designed to mount medical volumetric or syringe pumps, pump carrier and fluid bags for use in clinic and hospital environments. Its highly stable, 6-leg steel weighted-base and aluminum pole structure safely supports multiple medical devices.
This IV Stand is ideal for a variety of care unit settings allowing medical staff to easily transfer the pole and patients to walk around with it. This versatile IV Stand is intended for medium-duty use.
It is compatible with Technimount Medical Pump Carrier.
- 6-leg carbon steel base with medical-grade white powder-coated paint for optimum durability
- Low noise 3” Swivel Ball-Bearing Caster Wheels made of high-quality solid rubber and impact-resistant nylon for smooth gliding
- Pole height from 68″ to 86″ fully extended
- Stainless steel star-type hook top for increased durability and easy cleaning
- Sturdy and stable structure to safely hold multiple IV bags, pumps and pump carriers
- Low-center-of-gravity and balanced weight design for enhanced stability and easy movement
- Optimized design for reduced packaging and shipping cost
- Reinforced middle joint structure with deep sleeve stabilizer and four screws asymmetrically positioned for solidity and longer product lifetime
- Slim design collar for smooth adjustment of top pole and elimination of possible interference with tubing
- Made from high-density aluminum and steel with silver-anodized finish and medical-grade white powder-coated paint
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants for easy cleaning
- Compatible with Technimount Medical Pump Carrier
- 38” from ground handle for easy reach and patient movement
- Integrated utility tray for patient belongings
- Sanitizer holder
- Standard drainage bag hook
Customize your IV Stand with the following accessories
Stainless steel 8 inline-type hook top (to replace the standard star-type hook top)
Medical-grade 4-outlet power strip with cable management and protective cap
Medical-grade 6-outlet power strip with cable management and protective cap
Oxygen tank holder for D or E size cylinders.