Bracket Pro Serie 25™ – WB
Mounting System For ZOLL X-Series Defibrillator
The Bracket Pro Serie™ 25 – WB (Without Bag) is designed to give fast and easy access to the unit during emergency use. Features include small footprint design, lightweight and incorporates a quick release/ reattachment mechanism. Since the footprint is smaller than the standard Bracket Pro Serie 25, the medical device can be packed in a bag with the mounting system. Being lightweight, the end user won’t even notice the mounting bracket when attached to the medical device. When you combine your Bracket Pro with a Technimount Surface Base, Stretcher System or Wall Mount, you can safely and rapidly move your medical devices from one place to another where you need them the most.
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Release mechanism identified in red for easy access
- Self-locking mechanism
- Locking system resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base with locking system
- 15 microns anodization coating
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium
- Insensitive to rust
- Designed for a monitor without a bag
- 1-year full warranty.
ZOLL X-Series Defibrillator in:
- Hospital Environments
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits if your mount isn’t compliant with regulations (SAE).