Bracket Pro Serie 92-FL4
Mounting System For 4 Sapphire™ Multi-Therapy Infusion Pumps
Designed for Air and Ground EMS and Critical Care Transport
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 92 – FL4 is designed for Air and Ground EMS and Critical Care Transport of up to 4 Sapphire™ Multi-Therapy Infusion Pumps. Highly flexible, it easily installs and transfers between stretchers/cots, counters and walls in aircraft and ground ambulances.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 92-FL4 features a Red Quick Release Mechanism for easy installation and removal of each pumps from its holder.
- Designed to secure up to 4 Sapphire Multi-Therapy Infusion Pumps during Air and Ground EMS/Critical Care Transport
- Designed to comply with SAE J3043 and FAA, 14 CFR § 23 (applicable sections)
- Medical device retained on main assembly with individual locking mechanism on each pump holder
- Anti-Rotation Micro Disc and Bottom Micro Disc to support multiple mounting configurations on stretchers/cots, surfaces and wall systems
- Red Quick Release Mechanism to instantly remove the pump from its holder
- High-density aluminum with blue-anodized finish
- IV Pole with Quick Release Mechanism for use during air transport
- Increases flexibility in EMS/Critical Care Transport with multiple configuration options for aircraft and ground ambulances
- No interference with the medical device components, cables and tubing
- Access to medical device from multiple angles when installed on the Xtension Pro Assistant – LP and Safety MD-Transporter
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the bracket to follow the patient during care
- Certified mounting system that complies with the highest industry standards and regulations
- Reduces risks of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crew during EMS and Critical Care transport
- Quickly install the IV Pole during air transport and store directly on the bracket when not in use
- Designed for Air and Ground EMS and Critical Care Transport
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is paramount. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.