Bracket Pro Serie®25 Flex
Mounting System For ZOLL® X Series® Monitor / Defibrillator
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 25 Flex mounting system is designed for intensive use in tough environments. It provides fast and easy access to the ZOLL® X Series® Monitor / Defibrillator, ensuring a safer environment for EMS during patient transport. It is made from a combination of high-density aluminum and UV Stabilized ABS plastic. This plastic is an extremely tough thermoplastic, resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants.
Highly flexible, the plastic material absorbs energy upon impact, and therefore does not break under intensive use. The mounting system’s innovative design concept provides improved protection for its components, ensuring a longer durability. SAE J3043 complaint, the Bracket Pro Serie® 25 Flex is the optimal solution for EMS and military environments.
- Certified mounting system that complies with the highest industry standards and regulations for the secure transport of medical devices, SAE J3043
- Made from high-density aluminum and durable UV Stabilized ABS plastic, making it ideal for tough EMS conditions
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants
- Combination of bracket and medical device remain lightweight and flexible
- Universal standard bottom disc for installation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base systems in different applications
- Designed with a positive curve so the bracket becomes level with the weight of the medical device to protect the standard bottom disc
- Molded feet eliminate the need for replacement and protect the bracket and the medical device when placed on the ground
- Access to medical device from all angles and 360° rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base
- Quick release mechanism helps deploy the unit almost instantly for fast and easy access
- Compatible with all Technimount System mounting solutions
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mounting system to secure your medical devices can avoid possible injuries to patient and crew as well as reduces risks of potential damages to, or replacement of, medical equipment.