Bracket Pro Serie 40™
Mounting System For Philips MRx Defibrillator
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie™ 40 mounting systems are designed to give you fast and flexible access to the Philips MRx defibrillator. This is crucial, especially in times of emergency. When you combine your Bracket Pro with a Technimount base, Stretcher system or wall mount, you can safely and rapidly move your medical devices from one place to another, where you need them most at that time for your patient. The product is designed for durability for the EMS industry and will keep your medical crew safe at all times.
- SAE 3043 certified, tested with medical device.
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage.
- Black “heat-coat” for longer durability and resistance.
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system.
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously.
- 360 ̊ swivel base locking system, with soft locking (no free rotation)
- Protected with anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free.
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit.
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium.
- Rust resistant, made with high grade aluminum.
- 1-year full warranty.
Physio-Control LP-15 defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits. Our mounting systems provide you with peace of mind that your team and patients are safe.