Standard Surface Base
The Standard Surface Base is a flexible and secure mounting solution for portable medical devices. The Standard Surface Base enables paramedics and emergency providers to safely install their medical devices in various applications including surfaces, floors, and stretchers/cots.
SAE J3043 certified, the Standard Surface Base meets the industry’s highest standards and regulations for transporting medical devices. Small and lightweight, the base allows for 360° rotation to ensure access to the medical device from any angle.
Compatible with all Technimount System products with the Standard Bottom Disc such as the Bracket Pro Serie® and the Stretcher Safety Arm System™, the Standard Surface Base is a flexible solution for EMTs, paramedics and healthcare providers to move their medical devices from a stretcher to a surface during patient transport.
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Self-locking mechanism and releases instantaneously
- Locks systems resist impacts of many times the G-Force
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-grade aluminum
- Interchangeability between the base to all kind of mounts for medical devices which gives flexibility
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits, delays and fleet management issues.