Standard Surface Base
The Standard Surface Base is a flexible and secure mounting solution for portable medical devices. The Standard Surface Base enables paramedics and emergency providers to safely install their medical devices in various applications including surfaces, floors, and stretchers/cots.
SAE J3043 certified, the Standard Surface Base meets the industry’s highest standards and regulations for transporting medical devices. Small and lightweight, the base allows for 360° rotation to ensure access to the medical device from any angle.
Compatible with all Technimount System products with the Standard Bottom Disc such as the Bracket Pro Serie® and the Stretcher Safety Arm System™, the Standard Surface Base is a flexible solution for EMTs, paramedics and healthcare providers to move their medical devices from a stretcher to a surface during patient transport.
- Compliant with high-impact resistance according to SAE J3043 standards
- Designed to be small and lightweight to minimize space usage
- Features a Red Quick Release Mechanism
- Protected with a 15-micron anodized coating and is latex-free
- Resistant to biological fluids and sodium
- Constructed using highly resistant aluminum
- Universal locking system allows for interchangeability between different medical devices for added versatility
- Can be installed onto any flat, sturdy surface including Technimount’s Safety Arm stretcher mounting solution
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits, delays and fleet management issues.