Bracket Pro Serie®101
Mounting System For Bio-Med Devices TV-100 Ventilator
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® 101 mounting system is designed to provide EMS crews with a safe and flexible mounting system to securely transport the TV-100 Ventilator by Bio-Med Devices in EMS applications. Made from high-density aluminum, the Bracket Pro Serie® 101 is a lightweight and robust solution designed to comply with the highest industry standards SAE J3043, for the safe transport of medical devices in EMS applications.
Technimount’s back disc and standard bottom disc provide a high level of flexibility for installation of the TV-100 Ventilator on stretchers/cots, counters and walls in ground and air ambulances.
It is a scalable solution, evolving to meet the needs of simple system to semi-complex and complex systems depending on the application and requirements of EMS crews. The Bracket Pro Serie® 101 mounting solution can follow the patient during transport as it can transition from EMS and CCT to hospital with the existing Technimount hospital mounting system.
- Certified mounting system that complies with the highest industry standards and regulations for the secure transport of medical devices, SAE J3043
- New rubber pads on touch points inside the main assembly provide additional protection for the medical device
- No interference with system components, connectors, oxygen input, hot swappable battery, tubing or wires
- Integrity of medical device is respected – attaches to device using Bio-Med Devices’ attachment points
- Scalable solution from a simple to semi-complex to complex systems depending on the application and requirements
- Transition from EMS to CCT to hospital with existing Technimount hospital mounting system
- Made with high-density aluminum and silver-anodized finished
- Lightweight and robust design
- Resistant to biological fluids and sodium
- Acetal feet protect the bottom disc and medical device when placed on the ground
- Anti-rotation back disc provides vertical support on different arm and wall systems
- Universal standard bottom disc for installation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base systems in different applications
- Access to medical device from all angles and 360° rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base
- Quick release mechanism helps deploy the unit almost instantly for fast and easy access
- Compatible with all Technimount System mounting solutions
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.