Safety MD-Transporter System®
Mounting System For Stryker Stretchers
The Safety MD-Transporter System® secures medical devices on the left or right side of the of Stryker stretchers during air and ground EMS/Critical Care Transport. A flexible solution, it is compatible with the Safety Arm System™ and all Technimount products with an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc or Bottom Micro Disc in the Bracket Pro Serie® product line. With 360° rotational access, it enables EMS providers to easily access their medical devices during patient transport.
The Safety MD-Transporter System®provides an additional installation option for medical devices inside emergency vehicles, maximizing the workspace environment.
- Designed to secure medical devices directly on stretchers/cots during air and ground EMS/Critical Care Transport
- Additional installation options for medical devices inside emergency vehicles, maximizing the workspace environment
- 360° rotational access to the medical device
- Access to the medical device from all angles
- Installs on the left or right side of the stretcher/cot
- Increases flexibility to configure stretcher according to EMS organization protocols
- Compatible with the Safety Arm System™ and Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie® product line
- Compatible with all Technimount products with an Anti-Rotation Micro Disc and Bottom Micro Disc
- Made from high-density aluminum and stainless steel with silver-anodized finish
- Both IV Poles can remain on the stretcher
- Certified mounting system that complies with the highest industry standards and regulations for the secure transport of medical devices, SAE J3043
- Reduces risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crews during EMS and Critical Care Transport
- Stryker Stretchers
- Patient Beds
- Patient Evacuation Stretchers
- Crash Carts
Having proper equipment to safely secure your portable medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries which can lead to expensive lawsuits.