Safety MD-Transporter System™
Mounting System For Stryker Stretchers
The Safety MD-Transporter SystemTM for Stryker stretchers allows you to transport specific medical devices on the stretcher without modifying its integrity. The product is installed on the IV Pro Adapter which allows easy installation and does not modify the stretcher’s original frame. This product is the safest option for precise medical device transportation during EMS patient evacuation.
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043 in process
- Less than five-minute installation
- Lightweight material, high-grade aluminum resistance
- Minimum space and weight on the stretcher
- Anodized and electrochemical coating for better durability & scratch resistance
- Designed to fit the stretcher’s original frame – No modification needed
- Both of the IV poles can remain on the stretcher
- Easy access to defibrillator and stretcher from both sides
- Compatible with a standard stretcher or Power-Load System
- Safe and resistant to impact.
- Low-maintenance cost and non-lube system
- Compatible with the Bracket Pro SerieTM and Safety Arm SystemTM Mounts
- Biological-fluid, sodium-solution and rust-resistant
- 1-year full warranty
- Stryker Stretchers
- Patient Beds
- Patient Evacuation Stretchers
- Crash Carts
Having proper equipment to safely secure your portable medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries which can lead to expensive lawsuits.