Bracket Pro Serie 45™
Mounting System For Physio-Control LP-20 Defibrillator
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie™ 45 mounting systems are designed to give you fast and flexible access to the Physio Control LP-20 defibrillator. This is crucial, especially in times of emergency. When you combine your Bracket Pro (upper device section) with a Technimount base or wall mount, you can safely and rapidly move your medical devices from one place to another, where you need them most at that time for your patient. It also protects your equipment from dropping on the floor or fall down accidentally.
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage.
- 360 ̊ swivel base locking system, for better access to the screen in code.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Unit locks and releases instantaneously, single action to unlock.
- Protected with anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free.
- Adapted to work with or without power supply and ETC02 module.
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium.
- Does not rust, made with high grade aluminum.
- 1-year full warranty.
Physio-Control LP-20 defibrillator in:
- Crash carts
- Emergency work spaces
- Biomed laboratories
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits. This also prevents injuries in chaotic environments such as hospitals.