Bracket Pro Serie™ 35
Mounting System For Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control) LIFEPAK 15® Monitor/Defibrillator
Technimount’s Bracket Pro Serie™ 35 mounting systems are designed to give you fast and flexible access to the Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control) LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator. This is crucial, especially in times of emergency. When you combine your Bracket Pro with a Technimount base, stretcher system or wall mount, you can safely and rapidly move your medical devices from one place to another, where you need them most at that time for your patient. This will also support your crew and protect them in case of an accident.
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously
- Locking system resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base with a locking system (no free rotation)
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-grade aluminum
- 1-year full warranty.
Stryker LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.