Bracket Pro Serie™ 35
Mounting System For Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control) LIFEPAK 15® Monitor/Defibrillator
Constantly innovating, Technimount is preparing some exciting changes to the Bracket Pro Serie® 35 product family with something new coming.
During this period of innovative change, our Bracket Pro Serie® 35-HD has now become the standard to secure the LIFEPAK 15 by Stryker (formerly known as Physio-Control). Specifically designed for heavy duty and reinforced with black-anodized finish, the Bracket Pro Serie® 35-HD answers the market’s need for a more robust solution for extreme use in tougher emergency environments. Its design complies with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices including SAE J3043.
To learn more, visit the Bracket Pro Serie® 35-HD product page.
Product highlights for the Bracket Pro Serie® 35-HD
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously
- Locking system resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- 360 ̊ swivel base with a locking system (no free rotation)
- 50 microns anodization ensuring better scratch/corrosion resistance
- Gives access to all pouches on the carry case, even on the back of the unit
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-grade aluminum
- 1-year full warranty.
Stryker LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Air Ambulances
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.