Stretcher Safety Arm™ 500 Model
Mounting System For Stryker Stretchers
The Safety Arm 500 Model mounting system for Stryker stretchers faciliates the secure transport of medical devices such as defibrillators and ventilators from one location to another on the patient’s stretcher. This is achieved by using the right Technimount Bracket Pro Serie, which is designed to accommodate the specific defibrillator device in use.
The Safety Arm System ™ can also be installed easily on the left side of the Stryker stretcher, providing first responders with a flexible solution to meet the needs of their ambulance layout.
The angled Safety Arm System ™ is also available to allow more clearance while using multiple portable devices and especially used jointly with the Safety MD Transporter.
- Tested in compliance with SAE J3043 standards
- Can be installed in less than five minutes
- Constructed from lightweight, highly resistant aluminum
- Sleek design does not encumber stretcher frame or affect its integrity
- Features an anodized and electrochemical coating for enhanced durability and scratch resistance
- Allows easy access to the medical device from all sides
- Compatible with Power MXT, Power Pro, and the Power Pro 2
- Non-lubricated design means simple, low-cost maintenance
- Offers versatile configuration options with right or left, straight or angled arms
- Resistant to biological fluids, sodium solution, and rust
- Compatible with other the Bracket Pro SerieTM and Xtenstion ProTM mounts
- One-year full warranty
- Stryker Stretchers
- Patient beds
- Patient-evacuation and transport stretchers
- EMS Vehicles