Technimount bases allow you to install your Bracket Pro system on different locations. All Bracket Pro mounting systems come with one Technimount base. You can choose a Standard base or an Extented Base. If you wish to move your defibrillator easily between two locations or more, you will need to acquire additional bases. For example, you may choose to purchase a Technimount Stretcher Safety Arm System™ in order to safely transport your defibrillator using a stretcher. The Safety Arm Systems comes with one base that secures your defibrillator to the arm support. If you wish to have the flexibility to move your defibrillator off the stretcher and onto a fixed surface in an ambulance, you will then need a Standard Base or Extended Base for installation on a flat surface or a wall mount for a wall installation.
- Small and lightweight for minimum space usage.
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system.
- Unit locks when pushed (no action needed to lock) and releases instantaneously.
- Locks systems resists to impacts of many times the G Force, according to SAE 3043.
- Protected with anodized coating of 15 microns, and latex free.
- Resists to biological fluids, and sodium.
- Does not rust, made with high grade aluminum.
- Interchangeability between the base to all kind of mounts for medical devices which gives flexibility
- Locking mechanism successfully tested for over 20 000 movements without failure
- 1-year full warranty.
ZOLL, Philips and Physio Control defibrillator in:
- EMS Vehicles
- Military vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits, delays and fleet management issues.