Bracket Pro Serie™ 60-SD
Mounting System For the Hamilton-T1 from Hamilton Medical
The Bracket Pro Serie™ 60-SD is designed to secure the HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator from Hamilton Medical® during ground EMS and Critical Care Transport. Made from high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finish, its design is tested in compliance with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices, SAE J3043.
The Bracket Pro Serie™ 60-SD features a dual locking system with Red Quick Release Mechanisms for easy installation and removal of the medical device from the mounting system. It respects access to the medical device components, connectors and wires.
The Bracket Pro Serie™ 60-SD secures the Hamilton-T1 Ventilator without any screws or attachments installed into the housing of the medical device. Highly flexible, its Standard Bottom Disc enables the Hamilton-T1 Ventilator to be installed on surfaces, cot/stretchers and floors in ground ambulances.
- Bracket respects access to medical device components and features
- Flexible for use in different applications (surface, cot/stretcher and floor systems) as well as other EMS and military environments
- Dual locking system with Red Quick Release Mechanisms to easily install and remove the device from the bracket
- No interference with medical device components, connectors and wires
- Standard Bottom Disc compatible with Technimount’s Standard Surface Base, Safety Arm System and Floor Mount
- Access to the medical device from all angles (360º rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base)
- Easily install and remove the medical device from the mounting system
- No screws or attachments into the housing of the medical device
- Made from high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finish
- Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants for easy cleaning
- Tested in compliance with SAE J3043
- Reduces risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crew during EMS and Critical Care Transport
The HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator in EMS Vehicles:
- Fire trucks
Having a proper mounting solution to secure your medical devices safely is very important. It can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and possible injuries.