Bracket Pro Serie™ 60
Mounting System For the Hamilton-T1 from Hamilton Medical
The Bracket Pro Serie™ 60 is designed to secure your HAMILTON-T1 ventilator from Hamilton Medical®. This product is made with high density aluminum, specially conceived to resist in case of impact. The Bracket Pro Serie™ 60 has a small anti-rotation disc on the back for vertical support, and a standard bottom disc, providing 2 options for installation, wall and surface. Used with our Standard Base, it enables you to safely and rapidly move your ventilator from one place to another. It is made to give you fast and flexible access to the medical device in times of an emergency.
- Certification for SAE J3043 from a third party in process
- Compact and lightweight for minimum space usage
- Fast and safe red release handle lock system
- Bracket locks when pushed, no further action needed
- Locking mechanism that resists to impacts of many times the G-Force
- Access to medical device from all angles (360° rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base), including rear component of the medical device in case of maintenance
- Protected with an anodized coating of 15 microns
- Resists to biological fluids and sodium
- Rust-resistant, made of high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finish
- 1-year of full warranty.
The HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator in EMS Vehicles:
- Air Ambulances
- Fire trucks
Having a proper mounting solution to secure your medical devices safely is very important. It can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and possible injuries.