Bracket Pro Serie® 71
Mounting System For Philips IntelliVue™ X3
Designed for the Neonatal Stretcher System
The Bracket Pro Serie® 71 is designed to provide neonatal transport personnel with a safe solution to securely transport the Philips IntelliVue™ X3 and its docking solution during inter-hospital transfers in neonatal critical care.
Designed with an anti-rotation micro disc and micro bottom disc, the Bracket Pro Serie 71 can be mounted in multiple mounting configurations and can be easily installed on stretchers/cots and wall systems. This solution is tested in compliance with SAE J3043, the highest industry safety standards for medical device transport.
- Dual disc allowing various mounting configurations
- Red quick release mechanism to instantly remove the device from the bracket
- Resistant to biological fluids and quaternary-type disinfectants
- Access to medical device from all angles; no interference with cables and connectors
- SAE J3043 compliant
- Neonatal Stretcher System
- Critical Care Transport
- EMS vehicles and ambulances
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacement of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries for patients and crews.